It Just Keeps Knocking


I didn't think this would happen in this way. I assumed, one day, I would end up on television talking in a heart felt manner about some cause, which I may or may not really give a rip about. Such is the life of a celebrity. Well...this is not television, but this week I have been propositioned TWICE by people who want me to help get their word out. One is for a cause, the other a reality show. And both of these requests came from folks who read Mommy With a Penis. This blog is going to take me somewhere dammit. So before I get to the nitty gritty, let me bask in my very own Z list celebrity status...just one moment longer...I'm getting to it..I'm basking, I'm basking. Alright...and on to the main course.


The cause first...

The cause: Planned Parenthood
The event: Food Fare
The place: Santa Monica Civic Auditorium
The date: Thursday, March 12th


EAT, DRINK AND BE DISCOVERED
AT PLANNED PARENTHOOD LA’s 29th ANNUAL FOOD FARE

LA’s Premiere Culinary Celebration Offers a Sampling of the Region’s Finest
Restaurants, Wineries, and Gifts as Well as a Taste of Stardom (Which means you can win a possible walk-on on Brothers & Sisters).

Attendees can gorge themselves on food from 54 LA restaurants, including Drago, Michael's, AOC, James' Beach, Lucques, Joe's and Mako, while imbibing top-shelf beers and wines from Wally's, Angel City Brewing, Flask, and 19 others.

For more info: http://www.pplafoodfare.com/.


And now the Reality Show...

NOW CASTING dynamic families with teenagers for their own reality series!!!

The producers of “Supernanny” and “The Real Housewives of New York” are looking to give one amazing family their own show! This documentary-style series will take a look at an American family and the issues that they face in their day-to-day lives including their relationships, challenges, laughter and tears that come with being a family.

They are currently looking for outgoing, opinionated and outspoken families with teenagers who are ready to step into the spotlight. Specifically, they are looking to highlight the ups and downs of GLBT (for those of you out of the loop, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered) families.

Contact the Casting Producer: tbarcinas@shedmediaus.com or Casting Assistant: pnolan@shedmediaus.com. Please include your contact info, family photo, and a paragraph about why your family is entertaining enough to star in your own TV series

There you have it. My first two promotions. And if you happen to get the reality show and make boodles of cash, I wouldn't decline a finders fee.

Comments

Out-Numbered said…
Man you are such a whore... But you are much higher up than a Z in my book!
Can't you dress your children up as teenagers and do the show yourself?
Lipstick Jungle said…
Damn, I was hoping this was an announcement that you were returning to the screen as the next Ozzy & Harriet!

Will keep fingers crossed that they reduce the age limit and sign you on!

Popular posts from this blog

Is Facebook Racist?

What's in a Name?

Anyone Have a Spare Bucket of Pig's Blood?